Phlebotomy Training Sheffield
Alison Purkiss is a phlebotomist with over 15 years’ experience. After working across the breadth of the NHS and with innumerable GPs she decided to establish Phlebotomy Training Services in 2007. Due to her experience and dedication we quickly rose to be one of the leading phlebotomy training providers in the UK.
One thing that sets PTS apart is the quality of our trainers. We make sure to only use trainers that are not only qualified phlebotomists, but also fully qualified educators. By doing so we can ensure that the level of training you receive is second to none. We also ensure out class sizes never go above 6 students per trainer, allowing for a more personalised and intimate training course.
We have delivered our phlebotomy training in Sheffield to students from all backgrounds. From medical students, to medical researchers, health care professionals from the UK and overseas to sports scientists.
There are currently two ways of extracting blood in the UK, these are the Evacuated System and the S-Monovette system. At our courses in Sheffield you will be given the chance to learn both. We can also tailor our courses to suit your individual needs, we can offer:
- In-house training or training at one of our established training venues across the UK
- One-off training courses, or bespoke training schemes to meet the ongoing needs of your organisation
- Training tailored to complement the existing skill level of your team
- Refresher training and mentoring to ensure continued staff development
- Recognised certification to prove the skills of your staff
Importantly at the end of the course you will be given a qualification which is recognised across the health sector. We can assure this as our courses are accredited by ONE Awards.
Sheffield Venue Address:
Jurys Inn Sheffield
119 Eyre Street