Phlebotomy Training Nottingham
Phlebotomy Training Services are one of the most popular providers of phlebotomy training within the Nottingham area. In 2007 Alison Purkiss, a phlebotomist with over 15 years’ experience founded PTS as she thought she could offer something more.
Alison has worked across the length and breadth of the NHS, and what sets us apart from other training providers is our trainers. As well as being fully competent phlebotomists they are also fully qualified educators.
We also limit our class sizes in Nottingham to 6 people per trainer, so we can ensure that each student receives the attention they deserve. In the past we have offered our training to people from all back grounds such as health care professionals, medical students, medical researchers, sports scientists and health care professionals not from the UK.
There are two main methods of extracting blood in the UK, the Evacuated System and the S-Monovette System. Through the course you will be taught, and given a chance to practice both. However we can tailor our courses to suit your needs, we can offer:
- In-house training or training at one of our established training venues across the UK
- One-off or bespoke training schemes to fit in with the ongoing needs of your organisation
- Training tailored to complement the existing skill level of your team
- Refresher training and mentoring to ensure continued staff development
- Recognised certification to prove the skills of your staff
The certification you will receive at the end of the course is a recognised qualification. All our courses are accredited by ONE Awards, and are recognised across the healthcare sector.