Phlebotomy Training Milton Keynes
Phlebotomy Training Services are one of the leading providers of phlebotomy training in the country. We were founded in 2007 by Alison Purkiss, a phlebotomist with over 15 years’ experience. Alison has worked in hospitals and GP practices across the breadth of the NHS, and you would be hard pushed to find a more experienced phlebotomist.
One thing that sets PTS apart from our competitors is not only the experience of all our trainers, but the fact that they are fully qualified educators. All the knowledge in the world is useless if it can’t be passed on clearly and coherently. Also, we limit our class sizes to six people per trainer. This means you will get the time and attention you need.
At PTS we offer a variety of phlebotomy training courses in Milton Keynes that are designed to meet the specific needs of any learner. We can tailor our courses to suit health care professionals, medical students, medical researchers, sports scientists and health care professionals not from the UK.
There are two ways in which blood is extracted in the UK: the Evacuated System and the S-Monovette system. At the class in Milton Keynes we will teach you and give the chance to practice both. However, the courses we offer can be tailored to suit your specific needs. We offer:
- In-house training or training at one of our established training venues across the UK
- One-off training courses, or bespoke training schemes to meet the ongoing needs of your organisation
- Training tailored to complement the existing skill level of your team
- Refresher training and mentoring to ensure continued staff development
- Recognised certification to prove the skills of your staff
The certification you will receive at the end of the course is a recognised qualification. All our courses are accredited by ONE Awards, and are recognised across the healthcare sector.
Venue Address Milton Keynes:
Jurys Inn Milton Keynes