Phlebotomy Training Middlesbrough
Since we were founded in 2007 Phlebotomy Training Systems have risen to be one of the leading providers of phlebotomy training the country. we were founded by Alison Purkiss, a phlebotomist with over 15 years’ experience who has worked across most of the NHS and with dozens of GPs.
Here at PTS we feel there is one thing in particular that sets us apart from our competitors and that is simply the level of our training. We make sure that all our trainers are qualified educators, as well as experienced phlebotomists. We also limit our class sizes to 6 people per trainer. By doing so we can ensure that you get the level of attention you need in order to pass the course.
In the past at our Middlesbrough courses we have trained people from many backgrounds, from sports scientists, to medical researchers, to health care professionals from the UK and overseas.
In the UK there are two ways of taking blood, these are the S-Monovette System, and the Evacuated System. At our courses you will be taught both. As we have worked with people from every bacjkground, and we know there are different levels of knowledge out there, as well as different needs we tailor our courses in Middlesbrough to suit you. We can offer:
- In-house training or training at one of our established training venues across the UK
- One-off training courses, or bespoke training schemes to meet the ongoing needs of your organisation
- Training tailored to complement the existing skill level of your team
- Refresher training and mentoring to ensure continued staff development
- Recognised certification to prove the skills of your staff
It is important to note that when you complete our course you will be given a certification which is recognised across the majority of the health industry. This is because all of our courses are accredited by ONE Awards.
Venue Address Middlesbrough:
Jurys Inn Middlesbrough