Phlebotomy Training Dublin
In 2007 Alison Purkiss founded Phlebotomy Training Services. She has been a phlebotomist for over 15 years, and after working across the breadth of the NHS, and with innumerable GPs she decided that something was missing. PTS has since gone on to become one of the leading training providers in the UK.
We believe this has happened for a few reasons. The main one being the level of the training we provide. We ensure that all our trainers are not just accredited phlebotomists, but also qualified educators. We also limit our class sizes to 6 students per trainer, with no more than 12 students per class. This means you can get the attention you need.
There are two methods used to extract blood in the UK, these are the Evacuated System and the S-Monovette System. At your class in Dublin you will be given the chance to learn both. We know that everyone that attends our course will do so for a different reason, and will have different experience levels. Therefore we can offer:
- In-house training or training at one of our established training venues across the UK
- One-off training courses, or bespoke training schemes to meet the ongoing needs of your organisation
- Training tailored to complement the existing skill level of your team
- Refresher training and mentoring to ensure continued staff development
- Recognised certification to prove the skills of your staff
The certification you will receive at the end of the course is a recognised qualification. All our courses are accredited by ONE Awards, and are recognised across the healthcare sector.
We have provided our training courses in Dublin for people from many backgrounds. From healthcare professionals from both the UK and overseas, to sports scientist and medical students.
Venue Address Dublin:
Holiday Inn Express Dublin
28-32 Upper O’Connell Street