Phlebotomy Training Birmingham
Founded in 2007, Phlebotomy Training Services are the only choice for phlebotomy training in Birmingham. Founder and company director Alison Purkiss – a phlebotomist with over 15 years’ experience – has worked in hospitals and GP practices across the expanse of the NHS. It is clear to see that you would be hard pushed to find a more experienced phlebotomist.
One thing that sets us apart from our competitors in Birmingham, apart from the experience of our trainers, is the fact that they are fully qualified educators. All the knowledge in the world is useless if the person passing it on is unable to make it coherent and engaging – because of this, we limit our class sizes to six people per trainer. This means you will get the time and attention you need.
At Phlebotomy training services we offer a variety of courses within Birmingham that are designed to meet the specific needs of any learner. We can provide tailored courses to suit health care professionals, medical students, medical researchers, sports scientists and health care professionals not from the UK.
There are two ways in which blood is extracted in the UK: the Evacuated System and the S-Monovette system. We will teach you and give the chance to practice both, however, the courses we offer can be tailored to suit your specific needs. We offer:
- In-house training or training at one of our established training venues across the UK, including Birmingham
- One-off training courses, or bespoke training schemes to meet the ongoing needs of your organisation
- Training designed to complement the current skill level of your team
- Refresher training and mentoring to guarantee continued staff development
- Recognised certification to prove the skills of your staff
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a fully recognised qualification. All our courses are accredited by ONE Awards, and are recognised across the healthcare sector.
Birmingham Venue Address:
Holiday Inn Birmingham