Alison Purkiss founded Phlebotomy Training Services in 2007, and we quickly went on to become of the leading providers of phlebotomy training in the UK. Alison has worked across the entire range of the NHS and with a huge number of GP surgeries, and is one of the most experienced phlebotomists in the country.
The reason why we stand out against other phlebotomy training providers in Glasgow is because of the standard of training we provide. We can ensure our training is amongst the best as our trainers are not only trained phlebotomists, but also qualified educators. We purposefully keep our class sizes small so each student gets the attention they need.
There are two main ways in which blood is taken in the UK, the Evacuated System and the S-Monovette System. At your training course in Glasgow you will be taught both, and be given unlimited amount of needles and bottles.
We can also tailor our courses to make sure you get the exact phlebotomy training you need. We can provide:
- In-house training or training at one of our established training venues across the UK
- One-off training courses, or bespoke training schemes to meet the ongoing needs of your organisation
- Training tailored to complement the existing skill level of your team
- Refresher training and mentoring to ensure continued staff development
- Recognised certification to prove the skills of your staff
Most importantly though, once you have attended our Glasgow course you will have a qualification that is recognised in the health industry, rather than simply a piece of paper. This is because all our courses are accredited by ONE Awards.